DIDU membership is open to all Approved Driving Instructors and Provisional Driving Instructors in the UK.
Membership costs (a very reasonable) £25.00 per year. Associate membership for PDIs is £12.50 for the first six months, then £12.50 for the second 6 months, or after qualification. Membership will start on the date of application so far as benefit entitlement is concerned. Please allow up to three weeks to receive your membership card and details.
If you have any questions about membership and the benefits it will bring, contact DIDU and one of our team will be glad to help.
Join or renew online
Download, print and complete a Membership Application Form.
If you are unable to do this, contact DIDU and we will post the form to you.
Download, print and complete a standing order form for your bank.
Standing orders mean that DIDU saves money and your subscription is always up to date. Please give this method of payment serious consideration as payments remain under your control unlike a Direct Debit Scheme.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry developments
- Members legal advice scheme
- Access to member’s forum boards
- DIDU backing for ADI related disputes (e.g. with motor traders, DSA)
- DIDU representation on important DSA matters
- Very reasonable subscriptions – DIDU is run by volunteers